Located south of Todos Santos and about one hour from Cabo San Lucas - a happening, upcoming beautiful (and very safe) spot on the Pacific coast of Mexico.
Learn to surf, ride a bike, hang out on the beach, shop in Todos Santos, visit art galleries, drink the best margaritas (and coffee) ever, eat organic freshly prepared meals, head out on a boat cruise in Cabo San Lucas and go snorkling at Santa Maria beach, hang out in the hammocks, beach walk, watch the sun every night over the Pacific Ocean with a complimentary cocktail - (or beverage of your choice), have fish tacos (or not if you're vegan), daily yoga at Rancho Pescadero, boogie board and more. We might even have a bocce ball tournament on the beach at sunset.
This isn't your traditional Ace Camp because it's mostly based on adventure and culture with no real workshop planned but as always you never know who might come and what might happen. (You can always bring your art supplies and hang under the palapa and paint the day away) It's an Ace Camp to revive your senses, take you out of your regular everyday and we plan to introduce you to new experiences that you might not get with an "all-inclusive" holiday.
Why are you doing this, Angela?
I am inviting you all down to the Baja because at the end of October it is SO beautiful after the rains, when the desert is blooming, when the desert is green and the cacti are bursting with their glory and when the ocean water is warm. I want you to see it. The trip will also coincide with Dia de los Muertos.
I want you to come because I want to meet you, mostly.
* Look for flights into San Jose del Cabo airport. Airport code is: SJD. (This is where you'll be picked up and returned to - the airport is about a 2 hour drive to the house in Pescadero.
* I always find the best pricing for flights with www.kayak.com - sometimes I will find what carrier goes to the destination on kayak and then head to the carriers website for a better deal. (sometimes you will find one and sometimes kayak has the best deal)
* You will be sent information - How to Prepare for Your Journey to Baja, Mexico upon receipt of your payment - this will include a packing list and other tips about your travels to the Mexican peninsula.
* If you want to rent a car to explore on your own I can send you a map to help you find Pescadero and the house...Let your adventure begin at the airport.
* Will you see little turtle hatchlings? Yes, mostly likely at sunset during your stay the turtles will hatch and we will head down to the beach and watch them make their way to the sea. (It's so cute!)
* Can I bring my boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or mother/father? Yes, you sure can.
Accommodation + Location
El Pescadero Beach House is located steps from the beach on a half acre of beautifully landscaped grounds with a variety of palm trees and a cactus garden. There are papaya, avocado, lemon and little mango trees on the property as well as a vegetable garden. The mountains are to the east, the Pacific to the west and the fertile basin where the property is located is a haven for natural produce and the organic farms that are scattered across the area. Note: You will drive past acres and acres of basil fields on your way to the house.
This ACE CAMP includes:
*Airfare is not included.
Adventure is limited to 10 participants.
You will be sent information and packing list to prepare for your journey upon registration.
Register early for discount!
Trip 1 - register by February 20th, 2012 you will receive $200.00 off
Trip 2 - register by July 24th, 2012 you will receive $200.00 off
Fee - $599.00